• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What was your first Modification to your 5 ton?

dmetalmiki

P.S.

My M45 fire truck has carson emergeancy kit..alternate red flashing lights to rear.BELL! (as old ww11 britt.) and the M62 wrecker Code 3 flasher kit atop the hardtop! *for shows"..(only?)..and a 32 inch boat horn..and welan kit..+ a carson! manual (yeah..you CAN hear it comimg! lol)

dmetalmiki

P.p.s.

the local police at the shows when we do the cruise round (seaside towns) ASK us to have ALL "bells ,dinger's, gongs sirens, and lights flashing for the...(entertainment of) the public..quite gratifying..that..

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First mod I did to my truck?

Put a Coke-style bottle opener on the front of the bed, just next to the driver's side door. That way, I can crack open a cold one right after getting to the rally.

Bada bing.

Recht71

Went and found a transmission out of a 5 ton that had a Mac engine and put it behind are multifuel makes it go much faster.We run 62-63 mph at 2300 nice. The wild Thing ,Ace,and satin 's Little angel Gun Trucks all have Mac Transmissions

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks