• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

whats a deuce worth where to sell

NRG

Can one of you advise him on how to a picture or two.

I also have this problem and would like to learn too.

Thanks,
jimm1009

How to post pictures:

Volume 1 of 53:

Hello and welcome to the Steel Soldiers Frequently Asked Questions or SS FAQ section. This section has many wildly exciting and intriguing areas covered. So buckle your safety belt and get ready for the heart pounding, adrenaline injecting knowledge ride you are getting ready to take!

Caution: Reading this whole thread may cause temporary blindness the next morning. In some rare cases permanent blindness was reported. Common side effects from reading this thread are: Rage, Bewilderment, Frustration, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Loss of sexual drive, Nose flaring, Headaches, Loss of hair, The palming of the forehead, Increased gray hair, Uncontrollable beating on your chest with your fists, and man grunting. If you have these common side effects for longer than a week, please consult with your doctor immediately. Talk with your doctor to see if reading this thread is right for you. And thank you for reading this thread. -NRG

To post a picture online, simply look at your message hud above. You will see many icons, for example you will see the font selected, font size, and font color selectors. You will also see a smiley face which is for the animated faces you can use in your posts. Next to the smiley face is the paperclip icon. The paperclip icon is for attaching pictures, hence the word attachments. Click on the paperclip icon and a small window will appear. Look at the section that says " Upload file from your computer. " In this section there is a blank box with a " Browse " button to the right of it. Click on the Browse button and it will open another small window with contents from your computer in this new window. Find your pictures by clicking on the folder that you placed your pictures in. Select one picture at a time. Once you have selected one picture, hit "open" to select it to be uploaded. If you have more than one picture to be uploaded, simply move down one blank section and hit browse again. Find the picture and apply it. When you are done selecting pictures, click " Upload ". These pictures will now be posted on your forum message.

If you have the pictures you want to show already uploaded to photo-bucket or some other photo storage website, then simply click the attachment paperclip and look at the section " Upload File From URL. " Copy and paste the URL address of where your photos are stored into this section and click " Upload ".

We here at SS FAQ, thank you for purchasing our product and look forward to helping you more in the future. If you have any other questions, feel free to call our 24 hour service center at 1-800-LOL-LIES or contact us on the forums.

*Do not call that number. Its not real. Created and posted by NRG

Last edited:

emr

If It is like we are picturing it iin our heads a s aclean good truck, it sure is worth it, we are in a time when the market is flooded, it will not always be flooded. ...

ATC

I'll give you $2k for it! :p Seriously, it is a nice truck, and worth every bit of 4000-4500.
I paid $2700 for mine. No winch, soft top, one small rust spot and broken windshields.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In GA non winch trucks seem to easily bring 3500 and w/w trucks get 4500, at least the last several i've seen sold.

Mt Doom Field Owner

I sell used cars for a living (and Paintball Field for FUN) and one thing we do that really works is price things just a few dollars below the thousand dollar numeral so it sounds like a lot less. For example if you had your truck for $4000 just make the sale price $3995 and you'd be suprised at how a person preceives the price. If you were to ask them the price ten minutes after they looked at the vehicle priced at $3995 they would tell you it was priced at about $3000. In their mind they saw the "3" and forgot about the $995. This psychological edge keeps them thinking... "I could afford a $3000 vehicle and could come up with this easily".. and indeed when time to shell out the cash comes they pull out that extra grand pretty easily. I would invite anyone selling a vehicle to use this trick of the mind. Here is another sure fire trick-of-the-trade. If you don't want to haggle prices when selling something price it at a odd number. For example you want about $4500 for your truck... price it instead at $4538.83. The potential buyer will assume there is some need for this exact amount and will sometimes skip the price haggling sessions. Hope these things work in your area. In the deep south the customers mind set may be different from other parts of the country.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe I should rethink my pricing of mine then. I am putting new windshields in it today and power washing it to get ready for some painting. If I put the LMTV cover on it that Gimpy dropped off that will add even more to the price.

I am painting most of it the same way Westech tells me they do it in the Army only I'm not going to use a paper towel to wipe it on. I have spray cans from Rapco. :)

sw

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks