• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's a 'LOW MILEAGE' Deuce worth?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That truck has been driven more than 10 miles. The odometer is new, that's all. Most of these trucks have 100K miles or more on the frames. John Tennis told me as a practice, when the military changes the engine, the odometer changes as well.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah, and it has the expensive anti-glare safety upgrade where the dash lights were removed to avoid distracting the driver!

The low mileage is simply amazing! Is that the same seller that tries to sell a M35 motorhome for $135.000?

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"when the military changes the engine, the odometer changes as well......."

I never saw that occur in my 5 years in the motorpool.

zout

low level drop - appears the chute failed to slow er down rofl
10 miles worth of rolling to a stop - least the hard top survived the ordeal[thumbzup]

sandcobra164

Must be a National Guard truck rolled the weekend after the speedo was replaced. This truck will go to a scrapper or surplus dealer just wanting the weight of the iron or the parts that aren't crushed.