• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's all the fuss about?

mosby427

It was eating my brain--not having one. So my wife said "You've been talking about them forever-- just go get your darn truck!" What other recourse did I have?

jollyroger

I have been infected by OD fever at the genetic level. My Pop's bought his first M-37 in 1964 from US Forrest Circus surplus. We had a bad outbreak of pine beetle in the 50's and they used them to go spray the forrest. Dad got one, then his brother in law had to have one. Then his brother in laws brother in law had to have one. ETC. Then they had to buy winches because they got stuck in a peat bog and had to get a tow truck to pull them out. Then they had to get arctic winterization kits for when they went hunting. All of this before I was born.

I learned how to drive behind the wheel of an M-37. Then I had to buy one of my own, then two, then some more parts trucks because we had picked dad's parts trucks pretty clean, Then I wanted a bigger truck cause we "needed" to haul more stuff to hunting camp so I got a deuce........ Now I'm buyin trailers for the deuce and i'm gonna get another truck so i can bob it. The cycle starts all over again.:-D

oldshep

The trucks have alot of character. Theyre big , loud, smoke, drip stuff, and look good. girls also love em. :-D Theyre alot of fun to drive as well.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was eating my brain--not having one. So my wife said "You've been talking about them forever-- just go get your darn truck!" What other recourse did I have?

This reminds me of the owner of a company I once worked for... He was a yachtsman and would frequently declare that he was the Captain Of His Ship, but would immediately concede that his was was the Admiral Of The Fleet - and therefore he was subject to her orders. ...They actually have a wonderful relationship.

It's always good when we have great harmony with our mates. LIke "Getting it together together!"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks