• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats it worth?

Lawrence of Arabia

Found this gem down the road from me on a farm. Body is solid and drive train is all there. Bed has a hydraulic dump on it. Sign says it runs but needs fuel pump. I really want to buy it, but its $1000,00 firm and the wife is still getting over the fact that I am bringing 3 Deuces home from the Grayling auction.

Attachments

xm708

m37

Buy it the parts alone are worth more than a grand especially if they aren't rusted out. I even see troop seat s and side racks people always want those. just my 2 cents. I have an m37 dump and it is very useful I can attest to that.

dan labarge

I bought my m37 with a snowplow on it ,and the motor knocked from the hi reves from pushing snow and the trans was mesed up . I paid the sameprice and now have allmost 5,000.oo more into it doin the work myself . Thanks everyone for great pics and info.

So, did you buy it? HUH? Huh? didjadidjadidja?:-D

Inquiring minds want to know. No, we need to know.

And, as an added incentive to induce a favorable response from the adored other party, let her know
1) it's a good truck for little ones (10-14) to learn to drive,
2) it's just like a pickup truck that she can operate easily before stepping up to a deuce, and
3) she, by blessing this small acquisition, will be greatly admired amongst the members here as a "good woman":wink:--just don't use the wrong tone of voice on that last or she'll hate us forever.