• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whats it worth?

Lawrence of Arabia

Found this gem down the road from me on a farm. Body is solid and drive train is all there. Bed has a hydraulic dump on it. Sign says it runs but needs fuel pump. I really want to buy it, but its $1000,00 firm and the wife is still getting over the fact that I am bringing 3 Deuces home from the Grayling auction.

Attachments

xm708

m37

Buy it the parts alone are worth more than a grand especially if they aren't rusted out. I even see troop seat s and side racks people always want those. just my 2 cents. I have an m37 dump and it is very useful I can attest to that.

dan labarge

I bought my m37 with a snowplow on it ,and the motor knocked from the hi reves from pushing snow and the trans was mesed up . I paid the sameprice and now have allmost 5,000.oo more into it doin the work myself . Thanks everyone for great pics and info.

So, did you buy it? HUH? Huh? didjadidjadidja?:-D

Inquiring minds want to know. No, we need to know.

And, as an added incentive to induce a favorable response from the adored other party, let her know
1) it's a good truck for little ones (10-14) to learn to drive,
2) it's just like a pickup truck that she can operate easily before stepping up to a deuce, and
3) she, by blessing this small acquisition, will be greatly admired amongst the members here as a "good woman":wink:--just don't use the wrong tone of voice on that last or she'll hate us forever.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks