• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's your Deuces' name?

elfkin

mine is no longer a paper weight or lawn ornimate, after 3 years of harassing the DMV they issued me a title to a never registered never titled sold to me with just a bill of sale, truck,,, I will be the first owner

mbehne

mine is no longer a paper weight or lawn ornimate, after 3 years of harassing the DMV they issued me a title to a never registered never titled sold to me with just a bill of sale, truck,,, I will be the first owner
Sounds like she should be names Willie.

Rusty nuts

Mostly referred to as "How Much This Time" by the wife, The Deuce by friends and family but her official name is Maybelle.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After a weekend that included driving for four hours each way, I named mine "Cpl Punishment".

palskidoo

I have "Experimental Vehicle" stenciled on the driver and passenger door so I dubbed my deuce... EV

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks