• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel covers?

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, another one for you. Can you get stainless steel or chrome wheel covers that fit the wheels on a deuce? Or baby moons for the back wheels? I'm thinking that with a stainless exhaust and glossy clear coat might make a classy ride. Still in dreaming mode. :drool:

tm america

deuces dont look right shiny.i think painting them shiny and putting chrome on them is against the law just like selling them to non citizens. .... be carefull them mine make you give it back if you do that:confused:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, another one for you. Can you get stainless steel or chrome wheel covers that fit the wheels on a deuce? Or baby moons for the back wheels? I'm thinking that with a stainless exhaust and glossy clear coat might make a classy ride. Still in dreaming mode. :drool:

Wake up, your having a bad dream...

tm america

i knew that pic would be on here soon..There was a tank with 24 inch wheels in place of the tracks and road wheels on you tube awhile back. it was driving around on the street it had hydraulics and when it bounced the street looked like it was gonna give out.It made me throw up in my mouth the thought of chrome on a deuce made me do it again:cry:

poof

Dirty Hippie
WOW.. John S-B I think your onto something..

It could be used for Generals passing in review.. Great Idea..

:beer::beer::beer:

Attachments

Elwenil

Why do I get the feeling that this guy would absolutely love the "California Deuce" that we all found so disgusting a few years back? Lol...

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
deuces dont look right shiny.i think painting them shiny and putting chrome on them is against the law just like selling them to non citizens. .... be carefull them mine make you give it back if you do that:confused:
So then painting the whole thing Chrome Sliver would be bad?? :twisted:

cornrichard

Have you thought about going the other route? You could chrome the whole truck, leave the wheels and tarp stock. I think that would be a parade hit for sure!:D

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you thought about going the other route? You could chrome the whole truck, leave the wheels and tarp stock. I think that would be a parade hit for sure!:D
I could just get a big sheet of silver mylar like they use for those balloons and make a tarp too!!

(Warning: I'm already a bit warped, so encouraging me doesn't help the situation!)

:p

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
A while back, they were selling hubcaps that imitated the rims with spinners on them. I tried to find a set that would fit the 20" deuce rim, but no love.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
its your truck but chrome wheels,glossy paint and stainless exhaust don't belong on a military truck. IMHO. Oh well go for it. It will be very original.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks