• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel Cylinder.

Ugg013

Hi:

I'm sorry to ask this question as I'm sure it's been asked a gazillion times before. :oops: I can't use the search here. :( It looks like I need a wheel cylinder for the Frog. A front one, passenger side. The question. Where's a good (and by good, I mean cheap but quality) place to get one, and about how much do they cost?

TIA
Ugg 8)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's always a bunch on Ebay. I bought a lot of 4 of them a while back from an EBayer that had no clue what they fit. Anymore, unless they have serious pitting inside, I rebuild them right on the truck. Can't for the life of me remember what kits they were though.

marksgarage2

w/cyl

I got to get them done soon. I got vicegrips on a brakehose to keep my pedal up....... I know what your going to say! Only driving around the house. Mark

Ugg013

Mark:

Yeah, Thanks. I'd hate to do the vise grips thing too. Almost came back from Portsmouth that way. :shock:

Kenny:

Did I mention I got my 1st case of Frostbite fingers of the season today? It was that cold out. :wink: :lol:

Later
Ugg 8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks