• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel Cylinder.

Ugg013

Hi:

I'm sorry to ask this question as I'm sure it's been asked a gazillion times before. :oops: I can't use the search here. :( It looks like I need a wheel cylinder for the Frog. A front one, passenger side. The question. Where's a good (and by good, I mean cheap but quality) place to get one, and about how much do they cost?

TIA
Ugg 8)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's always a bunch on Ebay. I bought a lot of 4 of them a while back from an EBayer that had no clue what they fit. Anymore, unless they have serious pitting inside, I rebuild them right on the truck. Can't for the life of me remember what kits they were though.

marksgarage2

w/cyl

I got to get them done soon. I got vicegrips on a brakehose to keep my pedal up....... I know what your going to say! Only driving around the house. Mark

Ugg013

Mark:

Yeah, Thanks. I'd hate to do the vise grips thing too. Almost came back from Portsmouth that way. :shock:

Kenny:

Did I mention I got my 1st case of Frostbite fingers of the season today? It was that cold out. :wink: :lol:

Later
Ugg 8)