• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

When wife says "Merry Christmas Honey", run....

jj

If she is OK, then it was a Christmas present. As for the truck, that is what you've been paying insurance premiums for.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That will buff right out!:wink:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ouch! Ditto about everyone being okay! Is that frame bent or did the cab get rippd off of it?

tlm47201

Actually, cab and bed still attached. Frame is "z" shaped. Right frame rail is now where the left one was. I may try the "new n improved" hd ding king. LOL. Actually, amazingly, it still runs and drives, altho a bit clunky and noisy.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Actually, cab and bed still attached. Frame is "z" shaped. Right frame rail is now where the left one was. I may try the "new n improved" hd ding king. LOL. Actually, amazingly, it still runs and drives, altho a bit clunky and noisy.
Forget about Billy Mays! Smilin' Bob has something that will straighten it right out! ;)

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Glad she is well. Good wives are irreplaceable.

Did the little green lizard say it was totalled or did they say that the shop down the street could make it like new?? In fact, better than new!!!

Croatan_Kid

I was thinking Cummins! in my head, but saw it was 5 lug :cry:

Glad everybody was ok! Stuff like this makes you take a whole new perspective on paying insurance!

maybefixit

I can fix that with just a screwdriver!

Just use it to take the plates off and put a new truck under 'em. :)

But seriously, glad all are ok. Hope you can find a good deal on a replacement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks