• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I find a J pipe?

jatonka

Big Elk50, no offense taken at all. These J-pipes are a son of a gun to ship, and they are not cheap when brand new military issue instead of after market stuff. I have been sending people all over the place to try to buy good used or new closer to home to save some of the shipping. This is the value of a site like this to link the supply to the demand. And stay affordable. JT out

jatonka

It is a 1967 Kaiser Jeep early Gun Truck on a brand new M35A2. In 67 there were mostly M35 and M35A1s over in Nam. I built the truck to the time frame for the earliest ones. They were deuces and they used what ever guns they could find. Mine has 2 1919A4s on ACAV shields and 1 M2HB on a rear pedestal. JT out

baxter

I was at boyce yesterday and Mark is parting out a couple of trucks and they had pipes on them I dont know how much but maybe worth a try . Mark has really taken care of me I pulled out a complete heater of said parts truck for $100 hopefully I will get it installed this weekend.

Vaughn

saddamsnightmare

January 14th, 2008.

Sam Winer Motors in Akron has a coupla a new "J" pipes and a couple of new mufflers for the M35A2 Normally Aspirated...when these are gone, he says they're gone----it Was $40.00 for the pipe and ditto for the muffler....

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan:razz:

derby

I bought a j-pipe for my 5 ton dump from OD Iron,after market,but good quality. I believe he has them for the Deuce. He said I would have it in 5 days and I did.