• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I find a J pipe?

jatonka

Big Elk50, no offense taken at all. These J-pipes are a son of a gun to ship, and they are not cheap when brand new military issue instead of after market stuff. I have been sending people all over the place to try to buy good used or new closer to home to save some of the shipping. This is the value of a site like this to link the supply to the demand. And stay affordable. JT out

jatonka

It is a 1967 Kaiser Jeep early Gun Truck on a brand new M35A2. In 67 there were mostly M35 and M35A1s over in Nam. I built the truck to the time frame for the earliest ones. They were deuces and they used what ever guns they could find. Mine has 2 1919A4s on ACAV shields and 1 M2HB on a rear pedestal. JT out

baxter

I was at boyce yesterday and Mark is parting out a couple of trucks and they had pipes on them I dont know how much but maybe worth a try . Mark has really taken care of me I pulled out a complete heater of said parts truck for $100 hopefully I will get it installed this weekend.

Vaughn

saddamsnightmare

January 14th, 2008.

Sam Winer Motors in Akron has a coupla a new "J" pipes and a couple of new mufflers for the M35A2 Normally Aspirated...when these are gone, he says they're gone----it Was $40.00 for the pipe and ditto for the muffler....

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan:razz:

derby

I bought a j-pipe for my 5 ton dump from OD Iron,after market,but good quality. I believe he has them for the Deuce. He said I would have it in 5 days and I did.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks