• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where Do I Buy CARC Paint?

SSGHillbilly

Yeh but is this that industrial paint or true/ real carc paint. What I have gotten from RAPCO IS 383 but it’s just industrial paint not real true military CARC paint.:-|:-| But I didn’t buy directly from them, through an e-bay vendor.

SSGHillbilly

thank you for your experienced opinion , can you give me another recommendation ?
ive been thinking about trying to go through Sherwin Williams or a body shop somewhere to get something stronger.
I realy want the Army strength SOLVENT CARC paint. Is there a company that paint old military vehicles real CARC paint. I know even the new Army now has gone to some water base carc paint but ide like to get the original paint job.

thanks - Hillbilly:)

RAPCO (Gilspe) is straight trash. Use that is you don’t care about your vehicle.

SSGHillbilly

Have you found any Luke in finding any real solvent CARC 383 Green paint ??? I know they are changing to paint water base WD CARC paint now.
I want the original solvent base CARC 383 paint anyone got any leads on the real stuff ???:)

edpdx

I bought mine at Sherwin Williams- not a retail store. I went to the industrial SW supply. I took a Purchase Order with the Type II number on it and the reducer number. They entered it, asked me if I had an account. I said "no, I'll pay cash." In and out in ten minutes.

ANG3CHEAPSHOT

From a shermin williams store. Actually i got the receipt out it was 65.00 a gallon. The reducer was 16.99 for a gallon. They made me pay for shipping since it was a special order item 12.00 I have the spec sheets with numbers if anyone needs them pm me.

Can i get those numbers.
Im actually looking for the green black and brown. My M1123 is camo

MarcusOReallyus

Can i get those numbers.
Im actually looking for the green black and brown. My M1123 is camo
Try this:

ldmack3

Steel Soldiers Supporter

ANG3CHEAPSHOT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks