• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to get Data plates?

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking to buy a few blank M35A2 W/D data plates. I have tried one guy on the internet and has not responded and I have not been able to find any others. After 2 weeks of fruitless searching, I figured I would ask.

Does anyone know where I might get some plates?

mikew

I sent a couple of e-mails off to mvdataplates.com, trying to find out how to pay for a set of M35 plates and got no response.

Is that the "guy on the internet" that you tried?

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mvdataplates is who I have been trying to contact for some time now. I am wondering if he is still in business. Thanks for the other links.

Does anyone know a good method to stamp the info on these blanks?

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All links so far are either out, or do not carry it. Any other ideas? Was hoping to get at least one of my plates replaced for a show this weekend.

bigelk50

Bummer deal. I was getting ready to order plated too. Try a local sign shop? Far shot but I know that some can do it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do a search for Rod Shaver's MV Parts. He usually handles orders for MV Data Plates. The Owner is Dan Parmely and he goes by the name Artillery Dan here on Steel Soldiers. Saturn Surplus --> Saturn Surplus on the Web! also has a good supply of data plates. Ebay sprouts them from time to time as well. What exactly are you looking for? I have some floating around here somewhere.

m109guy

I sent the guy at mvdataplates an email a while ago and he told me he was too busy and to send him another email in a couple of weeks. Looks like he is not really into selling the data plates anymore.

I too am looking for a new complete set of dataplates for my M109A3 as well as an M35A2, but sadly it doesn't look like anyone else has complete sets. You can find some plates here and there, but nothing close to a complete set.

vtdeucedriver

Lookin for a 5 ton shift patern data plate for the direct drive...............also the turbo warning one.................

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rod Shaver has not returned any of my calls. Saturn does not have them. I am looking for M35A2 WO/W, W/D data plates.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks