• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to purchase NEW in-tank fuel pumps and parts.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks Clinto, did you reuse or replace the black hose? If you replaced it what did you use?
I did not replace it, because it looked new.

I did have an issue with one of clintogf's other trucks in the past. The hose rotted off and I couldn't find another hose in that size that was diesel immersion rated.

Read the entire thread-it appears my initial post (with pictures) has an incorrect size listed for the hose.

The gist of the thread is that when you get a replacement hose, you need immersion rated hose, not just fuel compatible. It's different to be submerged in fuel vs. just flowing fuel through.

maxxplanck

Olympic Controls is the best, i just bouhgt one 3 months ago with shipping $240 and was here in 4 days. And when I called them they were very easy to talk too and understanding. Jim O'Shea, look me up ( Richard Planck Fowlerville Michigan ) After the holidays Im looking at buying a second one for my other deuce just in case .......Rich

deuceaid

Banned
Mine just failed 2 weeks ago:x. But after pulling the thing out,,, and apart... I need a new drive motor,,, and I dont want to modify the setup ( if it were a toyota it would have been modified years ago, like my other toys)........... but not the deuce! ( unless its power steering and a 12 volt system add on, and air conditioning):p

Thanks for posting the info about getting parts!![thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks