• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to purchase special forces upgrades?

DoctorCheney223

We just got it back from the paint booth this weekend and my impression of a SF conversion is almost complete.

• Ring mount installed that allows the use of the M240 or M249
  • Ammo can brackets installed
  • Radio tray installed
  • Stake bed panels installed
  • New paint job

I have to modify the pintle for the MG because the ring mount was originally designed for a MG3/MG-42. We have to give it more of a goose neck like the pintle for the M-60 on a M122 tripod. Right new it's a little to close to the gunner and we won't be able to use the weapon comfortably when out shooting.

thanks,
Ron

Attachments

ClarkeF

Ron,

First chance you get please replace those bias-ply tires with Radials. Those 12-bolt wheels are not meant to secure the lip profile of a bias tire.

Cheers,

Clarke

NFACliff

WOW Ron!!

Looking good.

Guido said it looks even better in person.
So when are we going to get him talked into one for the official NFA company vehicle??
I'm all for the deuces, but that M998 is a "daily driver".

Cliff

DoctorCheney223

WOW Ron!!

Looking good.

Guido said it looks even better in person.
So when are we going to get him talked into one for the official NFA company vehicle??
I'm all for the deuces, but that M998 is a "daily driver".

Cliff
Yeah, I talked to Guido about the HMMWV's and we might have a line on some. BTW, I think we need to pick up the four deuces early next week.

thanks,
Ron

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks