• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheres all the M35A2's at??

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They have come and gone here pretty regularly. Give it another month and some will be up for sale again, I'd guess.
BDGR

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last of the big government auctions occurred in the fall of 2009, as that is when all of the NG and AR units were to receive their new vehicles and turn in the old ones to DRMO. Bought my last Shop Van in a Redstone auction that had 129 deuces in it, all ending the same day and time. I don't think there have been that many deuces for sale at one time since, maybe not even with all the sites combined. The only stuff the govt has is the items loaned out to fire departments that they are sending back because of mechanical 'difficulties' that the fire departments cannot handle. The rest are in private hands or have been scrapped.

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know of a few for sale here in New Mexico. Not sure if your up for shipping one that far though.
I love my 5 ton but have been getting the itch to buy another deuce myself also. Haven’t convinced the wife yet though...

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see them for sale on Facebook Market & the M35A2 Facebook page as well. I found mine on Craigslist a few years back & they do pop up on there from time to time.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep watching. My son bought one here on Steel Soldiers around the beginning of December. Seller offered it for $2500 and is was up for a couple of weeks before he bought it. It's a great runner that was unmolested by civilian hands.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Too bad you are so far away, I know where there are 2 for sale, 1 a winch truck, both registered in Ca and in Non Op status.

Elk1111

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure if your into tractors or not but member Dukeman in Albuquerque has a great tractor for sale that has no rust and is a a great runner. You won’t find a nicer one and you could drive it home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks