• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

white multi fuel performance mods

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I still drag race at stop lights, even though I know I'll lose. Sometimes, the other guy doesn't know we are racing and I win!

Barrman

I do that too. Especially if it is a semi truck and I can look at the guy and bop the throttle. I only win if they don't know we are racing.
I was trying to impress upon the new guy that these trucks do very well at what they were designed to do. Modern p/u's have a different design goal. Glad to hear I am not the only one doing imaginary races at the lights.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
ok rob i cant help my self from asking what the **** happened in the avatar? how do u manage something like that?

I installed hydraulics and they got out of sync while I was showing off. That AND the fact that I had more air pressure in the driver's side than the passenger's side. It was kind of a compound error.

spencer p

turn up the fuel-the safe way-using a pyro. A little makes a huge difference. Also going to 11.00 20 tires will get you to about 62mph or so. 11.00 20's are cheap and easy to find if dealing with the military tread and slighty used.[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks