• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who Bought Those Oshkosh MK-48s???

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The latest news....

I have been away for a few days - family trip to see more family at the beach. Anyway whats the latest on transport cost if I were go that route vs driving both back? 2 - Mk48's to Safety Harbor FL 34695.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Think WM at one point talked about a possible driving them to the FL. drop, think that depends on the end condition of the trucks

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
MY EUC cleared Too!....Having a really Reliable trucker pick my MK48 up early next week and deliver it to Maryland!
Cant wait to drive that sucker!...The local police will wounder whats next!...Historic tags are the best!..That and a CDL...just in case..
Kevin...

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The mission is starting to gell.

Myself and 73M819 (Ron) will be unassing my AO at zeroearlythirty Monday for the drive to J'ville.

Depending on Mr. Murphy we should be at the Forward Operating Base late Monday afternoon.

I've booked lodging at the Holiday Inn Express just off the installation.

Our loadouts will be Tuesday and Wednesday.

My clients so far are Andy1234, Augdog1964 and Hoefler.

If anyone else has transport booked and pickup set for Tues or Wed and wants to retain our services send me a PM.

I received confirmation from GL today that there will be ramps available to get the trucks onto the trailers.

We will be carrying a large towbar, tools, extra fuel, slave cables and other items to facilitate getting the trucks loaded onto the transport.

If you have issues at the last minute and are not in my data base I may not be able to assist.

PM if interested.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have received word that the extraction team has safely arrived in JAX this afternoon, and are dining on my dime. :cry:

paradeduty

My Single Pick-Up can not be until next Tuesday. All is confirmed and scheduled, but Wreckerman says he will have to see if there are enough takers for his services to warrant his making a trip back next week. Anybody who is thinking of using his services - it sure seems like a heck of a deal if you are a ways away.

3dAngus

bbf,

That is absolutely fantastic. I'm drooling all over the keyboard here. It would be interesting to know how you get that unhooked trailer off of there. I guess you have some other equipment to help you out. Any of your experiences in the transport passed on may help someone else.

Happy for ya Dude! That machine is my dreamboat!

3dAngus

That makes a huge difference to have help in loading. Are you saying GL helped load with the forklift, or was that a seperate arrangement? The ad says, "GL will not help load this item." so that could make a huge difference in logistics. Inquiring minds want to know....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks