• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who Has a Junk Lift Pump They Will Give Me?

Mark2X2

I'm doing a little R&D with a Duece in tank lift pump. Mine is buried in the snow now and I hate to open up the tank. If someone has a junk lift pump they could send me, I would pay the shipping and a little for your trouble. Then I could have the pump assembly I'm building ready to bolt in for a try this spring's start up.
thanks for any help.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I have one I dont know if it works or not.It was in with some parts I bought.I think the guy said it works,I will sell it for $20.

Mark2X2

A)The $50 pump off e-bay will take some retro fitting also, it looks similar to a small sump pump.
B)I have a nice a 28vdc, 19gph, 4-6 psi fuel pump that I can get cheap. What I want to do is take apart a stock pump that dose not work, and add this pump. Similar to the $140 pump on e-bay.
C)That is why I want a junk used one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks