• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who Has a Junk Lift Pump They Will Give Me?

Mark2X2

I'm doing a little R&D with a Duece in tank lift pump. Mine is buried in the snow now and I hate to open up the tank. If someone has a junk lift pump they could send me, I would pay the shipping and a little for your trouble. Then I could have the pump assembly I'm building ready to bolt in for a try this spring's start up.
thanks for any help.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I have one I dont know if it works or not.It was in with some parts I bought.I think the guy said it works,I will sell it for $20.

Mark2X2

A)The $50 pump off e-bay will take some retro fitting also, it looks similar to a small sump pump.
B)I have a nice a 28vdc, 19gph, 4-6 psi fuel pump that I can get cheap. What I want to do is take apart a stock pump that dose not work, and add this pump. Similar to the $140 pump on e-bay.
C)That is why I want a junk used one.