• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who has the best priced Cadillac valves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierreab

I need a Cadillac Valve for my 1990 M998 and I can tell already that I am not new to this problem. Also curious if anybody sells just the coil as that is what is bad. Thanks for any help. Sham
I bought one today on Eb for $165 there's a guy on there that has hundreds of them and he's taking offers; look him up it says right in header he's talking offers and won't be undersold try for $150 all he can say is no but I know he'll take $165 that was my first offer and he jumped on it. Good luck !!!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

NormB

I can vouch for Fuzzytoaster. Some of the best deals around. I bought a CV from him for a “spare” - turns out mine went t!ts up and I need to replace it anyway.

Last edited:

Action

it would be good to give nomenclature of what it is you want to buy so others can help.
You know what it is but others do not.
Cadillac valve, what is that?
It's name is Cadillac Valve.
It is located near the washer fluid bottle and controls fluid to turn the cooling fan on and off.

s-l1600.jpg

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Last edited:

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I made a offer for one on the auction site for $125 and it was accepted. I gotta find a TDM next

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, please try to follow the site rules.

No offering with pricing in the forums. Only in want ads.

PM if you have something and want to offer it with a price.

This is how to play within the rules.

This thread included a question about the coil, and that is the only reason it was left open to begin with.

If you know what you need, place a wanted ad.

Last edited:

Shamrocker1

This sight is not the easiest sight to navigate. Took me 2 weeks and my 2 kids to learn how to post a thread. I haven’t tried to find classified ads but I’m sure it’s here. Just thought I would add that to your response about people answering thread questions with straight forward answers. Your time may be better spent improving the sight rather than trolling peoples threads. Just an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks