• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who has the best priced Cadillac valves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe a search option would help under classified ads without going through so many pages.
You can search every forum on SS by clicking "search forum" at the top right on each forum.
If clicking on the classifieds , then clicking on the forum of you choice ,if this is to much effort maybe this forum isn't for you.

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your response on how to search proves my point. Find the forum that pertains to your particular situation first and then search. Maybe ebay should take note of this.
It also works to find previous threads on repairs .
Also if you google the NSN or part number from the parts TM and "for sale" , it will usually bring up evil-bay ads also.

Action

It is a private site, so they can set it up as they wish.
You can click on the ADVANCE SEARCH at top right of page, then type in HMMWV in the KEYWORD line, then select CLASSIFIEDS from the SEARCH IN FORUM box, then scroll down to bottom, then hit SEARCH NOW.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is a private site, so they can set it up as they wish.
You can click on the ADVANCE SEARCH at top right of page, then type in HMMWV in the KEYWORD line, then select CLASSIFIEDS from the SEARCH IN FORUM box, then scroll down to bottom, then hit SEARCH NOW.
Yep it's a private site that that administrator and all the moderators donate their time too, none of them get anything for keeping the site going. The advertisers and premium members (the ones with 4 stars by their name) are who is supporting this site . You won't find another site on the internet with this much information or other members willing to help, and a lot that help will be on how to properly use the site.If anybody's not happy here there is always Pirate.

Shamrocker1

All of this started from somebody answering a question in a forum about where to find the cheapest Cadillac Valve and they got scorned for answering with a price. That’s not “running” a forum sight, that’s childish and petty nitpicking. I feel sure most of us here are adults and that was uncalled for. You must agree or you wouldn’t be so defensive and sensitive when I pointed that out.
This sight has many great people on it that offer lots of help and I don’t plan to quit using it for help on my M998. Others are on here to give newbies a hard time instead of helping them navigate the sight. I figured you out pretty fast. Now on to learning how to block other users from my threads or dms. Done

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All of this started from somebody answering a question in a forum about where to find the cheapest Cadillac Valve and they got scorned for answering with a price. That’s not “running” a forum sight, that’s childish and petty nitpicking. I feel sure most of us here are adults and that was uncalled for. You must agree or you wouldn’t be so defensive and sensitive when I pointed that out.
This sight has many great people on it that offer lots of help and I don’t plan to quit using it for help on my M998. Others are on here to give newbies a hard time instead of helping them navigate the sight. I figured you out pretty fast. Now on to learning how to block other users from my threads or dms. Done
No I don't agree with you . What's childish is complaining about a moderator doing his job to make the forum better for everyone , just because you don't like the rules . Google the NSN and part number and compare prices , I don't even see why they even let these kind of threads stay. It doesn't seem like you like much about the site , including being expected to provide basic information , use the correct forum , and search before posting.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks