• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who is going to Red Ball in Gilbert?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone want to convoy up? Will be going up I-81 early Friday morning in the deuce. Perhaps might have a buddy in an M37 tagging along behind.

Cdub

Hey Guys,

This will be my first Gilbert showing. I can't wait to me up with the Stealsoldiers that are going. I will be bringing my M925a1 to camp out and haul parts back to NJ.

If you happen to see the truck before you see me, Just drop me a note and a cell number in the cab.

seya,

Craig

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes fri and sat

Mike_Pop

Hey Nick,

I'm planning on being there with my M1009. I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled on Friday so I hope I will be up for the trip. I've got plenty of percocets to keep me loopy for the drive!

I'm meeting a couple of Pinzgauer owners near Easton, PA and will arrive with them.

No.2Diesel

I really hate to hi-jack this thread but.... many board members that are attending Gilbert may also want to consider the Steel Soldiers Rausch Creek Military Vehicle Rally Oct 5,6,7 due to its location.

--------------------------

We have 8 MVs:

- 1 M819
- 4 M35A2s
- 2 CUCVs
- 1 M109A3

that are confirmed but still have alot of "maybees." check your calendars and join us! Please PM me!

---------------------------------------

We now return to the Gilbert MV show thread. Thank you.

FormerNewMVGuy

I was supposed to ride to the show with a fellow mv enthusiast, but he cant go due to work!
Could any body give me the exact address for the show? might go solo if i can find the joint :D

Mike_Pop

Scott,

It's right off of Route 309 and there will be signs. What time are you going? I will be leaving around 7 or 8am and meeting a couple Pinzgauer owners in Easton if you want to conovy up with us. Where in NJ are you? I'm in Brick.

Give me a call if you want
732-245-8317

FormerNewMVGuy

I'm outside of stockton, in kingwood township, I wasnt going to take the duece, I might spin up in my flatbed A little later in the morning, But thanks a bunch for inviting me to go with you!

Mike_Pop

Scott,

Give me a call on Saturday, it would be nice to meet a fellow mv owner anyway even if you don't meet up with us. I'll be driving my CUCV and heading down to Florence after I leave the show, probably following the Delaware River through PA.

jatonka

Wow, what a great time!!! I found Doghead, NickD, Maddog, and Cdub as we all enjoyed the perfect weather, many vendors and display vehicles. Thanks to all of you guys for making one the my most fun shows ever. John Tennis

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gilbert was a lot of fun! It was a pleasure to meet up with several guys on the site here(old and new acquaintances). Gilbert is such a nice show. I have a bunch of pics I will post in a day or two. Thanks to all I saw at the show, for your hospitality! I really enjoyed the good food, coffee, cigars, conversations, etc...! Eric

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gilbert was great time, I got to meet CDub, Dakotafear, YankeeDeuce (who cooks up a mean dinner) and saw again Jatonka and Doghead.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
:nopics:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks