• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who needs what parts?

Not sure if this goes here or salvage yard. But apparently Falcon Steel in Wilmington is scrapping 3 deuces. I was dropping off an application and talking with some of my uncles buddys, they said if I come by tomorrow they'll see if they can get me a shot at taking all the parts I need. I'm not sure how much longer they'll be there, or how much time I have. Deffinatly won't be able to pull axles. But I MIGHT be able to get engines, trans, and transfer cases if I can get a hoist or something. But I will be scavenging as many small things as possible. I need some fuel lines and such, and I'll probly keep a turbo and IP.

So tell me what you need or what you think would be the bet things to grab.

And for the admins: sorry if this belongs somewhere else, but it was the best place I could think to put it. Move it if you see fit though :)

James

By the way, I am willing to ship most things, so this won't be a pick up only thing. Kinda need a bit of money due to the job market not being helpful ATM. So this should be a half decent opportunity for fuel money

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Turbo's? I could use a whole setup, to convert a truck. I'll send you a PM with my number.

R Racing

Would also be interested in a spare generator and If there is a good radiator ? I'll be up in Aberdeen tomorrow , Not sure if thats near you or not. I'll PM you my # .

Thank you
Jim

Jinx

I need an axle oil filler plug. One of my axle plugs is severely stripped due to a previous mechanic over tightening it. Any of the three filler plugs work as they are all the same. (Not to be confused with the breather tubes mounted to the top of the pumpkin. The filler plugs are mounted on the back side of the pumpkin.)

Not sure what it is worth. Maybe $15 shipped? Let me know...

Jinx

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks