• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who needs what parts?

And the list gets bigger. Lol. For most of the smaller things, I probly won't be looking for much of a gain, but IP's and such I might go a little higher than the small stuff. but nothing outreageous, I know how tight money is these days.

aztec

need front spring hangers and hardware to bob

spring hangers and hardware to bob my duece springs maybe but maybe to much to ship might have to get them local

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Turbo's? I could use a whole setup, to convert a truck. I'll send you a PM with my number.
I always thought it would be intresting to see what a deuce would sound like if you split the exhaust manifold and ran dual stacks. my buddy did that with the cummins in his Brockway 260. it sounded good.... i wonder what a deuce would sound like... just have to use a non turbo truck. never drove a non turbo deuce, guess there isnt much difference other than a turbo and more smoke.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'd be interested in a few small things...

1 Chain shackle for the front bumper
Spare headlight bulb if you've got one
Back driver's taillight bracket
Maybe a set of horns

mudguppy

oohh, good call on the shackles - i'd like several if there are any left. the front ones specifically, but want rears also.

Sorry guys, stopped by the shop today and Bob let me know he went out and looked this morning and the trucks weren't there, the last time he saw them was last week so he is calling me later to tell me who Helmark sends their trucks for scrap, they may not have hit the chipper yet..... I hope

paulfarber

I could use a dash with gauges.

If you find them I can help with removal of parts. I am only a few hours away and work M-Th (4 10's). So if you need another set of hands to pick parts I can help.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh well, Thanks for the offer anyway.

orren

Steel Soldiers Supporter
'L' brackets needed

I can use up to seven 'L' brackets. These are found under the tool box and the battery box. Must be no cracks or pits; light rust OK. I'll pay $12.00 each plus freight to 32060.

Thanks,
Orren
386-658-3539

Not sure if this goes here or salvage yard. But apparently Falcon Steel in Wilmington is scrapping 3 deuces. I was dropping off an application and talking with some of my uncles buddys, they said if I come by tomorrow they'll see if they can get me a shot at taking all the parts I need. I'm not sure how much longer they'll be there, or how much time I have. Deffinatly won't be able to pull axles. But I MIGHT be able to get engines, trans, and transfer cases if I can get a hoist or something. But I will be scavenging as many small things as possible. I need some fuel lines and such, and I'll probly keep a turbo and IP.

So tell me what you need or what you think would be the bet things to grab.

And for the admins: sorry if this belongs somewhere else, but it was the best place I could think to put it. Move it if you see fit though :)

James