• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who won what on 12 NOV?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was watching some M35A3s, not to buy, too ugly. The soft top WO/W trucks sold for around $5500, the hard top W/W sold for $10,510. That's some major jing for a wench, I hope she can cook.

I saw that one too....I never would have guessed that a winch was worth $4000 to $5000....too rich for me

I even let one of those nice MEP-701a's go for $320, I dropped out at $250, I wish I knew it was going to go that cheap!!!!! or it would be mine

Chief_919

My dad got the M353 trailer at Kennesaw. Paid a bit much for it, however it has two almost new Michelen XL's on it. We are going to sell the XL's and will come out OK on the trailer that will be the home to my second MICLIC

sarge_3ad

I won a 3kw Onan generator at Camp Dodge in Johnston. I got this one almost $100 cheaper than the first one I bought there. This one even looks like a better machine.

Attachments

Heavysteven

My dad got the M353 trailer at Kennesaw. Paid a bit much for it, however it has two almost new Michelen XL's on it. We are going to sell the XL's and will come out OK on the trailer that will be the home to my second MICLIC
I am five minutes down the road if you need help or pictures. Those trailers are in s tight locatiob that can get muddy real quick if it rains

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, I guess I'm the bozo who won the M373A2 trailer out of Dayton...... ;-)

The boss isn't too happy about it either. What the heck are you going to do with a 30 foot long tactical trailer she says?

Fortunately it's only about 13 or 14 miles from my house. now I just have to figure out how to get it home since I don't have a tractor.

But it was only $690 and I'm laughing all the way to the credit union. Woohoo!!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks