• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why can't I get FM radio?

cucvrus

1990-general-motors-print-advertisement-with-gm-logoCUCV.jpgFrom Civilian assembly line. Built on the same line as all the other vehicles. I seen it with my own 2 eyes. Same part numbers on all sheet metal as civilian counter parts. Heavier a few pounds because of add on equipment.

iacucv

319 - that is the exact same antenna I have used! Zero stations, I have tried with both the 12v power to it and without. It is mounted low on the windshield tho just above the dash. Ground is very good, I made a new clean one myself.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
319 - that is the exact same antenna I have used! Zero stations, I have tried with both the 12v power to it and without. It is mounted low on the windshield tho just above the dash. Ground is very good, I made a new clean one myself.
Well, I can't imagine why it shouldn't work, I've had zero issues wth mine. Maybe the antenna or the radio is defective.