• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why can't I get FM radio?

cucvrus

1990-general-motors-print-advertisement-with-gm-logoCUCV.jpgFrom Civilian assembly line. Built on the same line as all the other vehicles. I seen it with my own 2 eyes. Same part numbers on all sheet metal as civilian counter parts. Heavier a few pounds because of add on equipment.

iacucv

319 - that is the exact same antenna I have used! Zero stations, I have tried with both the 12v power to it and without. It is mounted low on the windshield tho just above the dash. Ground is very good, I made a new clean one myself.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
319 - that is the exact same antenna I have used! Zero stations, I have tried with both the 12v power to it and without. It is mounted low on the windshield tho just above the dash. Ground is very good, I made a new clean one myself.
Well, I can't imagine why it shouldn't work, I've had zero issues wth mine. Maybe the antenna or the radio is defective.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks