• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why short an aready short truck

tm america

I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion, what I do not agree with is the way that some people express said opinion.

Also, as you know, this is the DEUCE MODIFICATION AND HOT RODDING forum. If you look up "Hot Rodded and Modified Deuce" in the Webster Dictionary you will see a bobbed deuce sitting on 395's (what would you put as the picture, a stock deuce with bigger tires and a muffler?). Bobbers are the essence of modifying and rodding... are they not?

Not even sure what to say about the CUCV comment... just shaking head. :roll:

Last but not least, IT IS MY TRUCK, I PAID FOR IT.
there are opinions in this paragraph .you siad bobbers are the essence of modifying and rodding ,that is your opinion as i dont think the same and that is my opinion . you make alot of asumptions .i'm sorry if you feel personally attacked if i say something about bobbers but i and probably several other feel the same why when you say things about stock deuces .my truck is a 6x6 and is probably more modified then your bobber .shoot more modifies than most bobbers for that matter .you assume your truck can turn better you assume it is faster and you assume it stops better but you dont know .as you have never drivin my truck nor do you know what is done to it. you think it has 6 wheels it is stock with just bigger tires . and you would be greatly mistaken,
like i said you would disagree about anything i say so theres no point in saying anything to you donk donk you read the lines you want and twist it to fit how you feel . you somehow missed when i said one is not better than the other they just do different things good .one is better for one thing while the other is better for the other thing .dont be mad at me for pointing out the facts and downfalls of a bobber .i didnt make them that way you did when you built it

tm america

i never said bobbers are stupid ,please stop putting words in my mouth it is really childish .if you feel stupid for something you did to your truck you paid good money to get that is on you not me .

tm america

yes group hug .i'm just giving you he l l same as you are me we all love mvs . this is the same as kids picking on old people then getting picked on when they get old.noone wins it is all in good fun . dont take it as anything more thats all it is . neither you or me or anyone else is gonna talk anyone out of doing something that they want to do. but we have fun messing with people thats all .you dont have to make it a personal thing and try to jump all over me .if i build a bobber i will pick on the 6x6 guys too:roll: stop having 6x6 envy just cuz mine is longer than yours you dont have to get all bent out of shape.some say size doesnt matter and its how you move it so if your turns faster you still should be ok:roll:

jluv1185

And the winner is..........Everyone! Nice for you to clear that up TM. Some of us were starting to think otherwise. It was getting kinda heavy. :wink: SS brotherhood for life! Whoop Whoop LOL

tm america

ya some of these discusions get way to intense . maybe its cuz there is no way for someone to see the look on your face when you are typing .i'm sure if we were all hanging out playing with our trucks we could tease the heck out of eachother without taking it to heart .guess we need a mid january outting .i think we have been trapped in the house to long:-D

tm america

drgreg nice editing job on the quote good thing i didnt sayi have a friend named **** and he thinks i put my foot in my mouth. you could have twisted that into something not so nice:roll:

jluv1185

Thats why if your mad you need to use ANGRY FONT!!! It happened to me on my first thread. I got angry for nothing, a misunderstanding. It would of hepled a bunch if i was face to face.(sorry divemaster)

tm america

ya we do that alot .hope people dont take things that serious and think i'm just a jerk :roll:i'm a jerk an as s and alot of other bad words to but thats what i wanted to be when i grew up .:-D

jluv1185

Its one of my buddies rigs. Im still a wanna be for now:cry:. As for the truck, it was a fire truck for the MS forestry commision. He gave $250 at an auction, along with a couple others.