• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why the Deuce Doesn't Have These I'll Never Know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srjeeper

There was a multifuel thread with this member that was equally brain splitting.

This is the same guy that was going to redesign the multi, drive all around South America in a deuce pullin a trailer full of Bio Fuel. :driver:

Then when it was time for him to drive from Louisville back home to mom & dads in NY, he nearly got the vapors trying to gird himself for the trip. :doh:

Still waitin to hear if he ever made it......:roll:

My SoUl HuRtS FrOm rEaDiNg ThIs EnTiRe ThReAd!!!!!!
Just a quick point about the OP, How the **** a guy living in a one bedroom apartment with a 9 meter parking space plans to build a super deuce with a biodiesel tankership on the back, twin planetary gear winches, TRUE 6X6 (X3 Lockers) AN OSKOSH 55000 T-CASE and a super duper engine???????

91W350

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of..... I sense a fairy tale in the making with a lotta bull stirred in. It would have been cheaper to buy a Mog than what he was planning and a lot better for the application.

Myopic

Juat in case everyone missed this post

what we have here is textbook oneupmanship.

from 2006

Transcontinental road trip | MNN - Mother Nature Network
Let me summarize, i goggled "alaska to argentina biodiesel" and found that an all electric car had made te trip. Also a couple of 20 something kayakers/adventurers made the trip in 2006. They drove a japanese mini firetruck converted to a camper.
They had no big sponsors, and refueled with donated wvo from resteraunts and such.

They filmed the 8 month trip with simple wrist video cameras. I guess their film won some awards. Click the link in my above post for more accurate info. The OP (i forgot his name but he is/was #WINNING!

Im sure any tv network or possible sponsors he talked to ran like forrest gump after 10 minuets with him. So, he never got to oneup these two folks from Colorado.

please let this thread die a quick death so unsuspecting noobs dont have to get infected. No more replys! Thank you and goodnight...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree with Gimp. (Not usually)

I doubt very much whether all these fancy mods will allow the truck to go anywhere I've seen Gimp take his truck and I'd wager that the modded truck would get in the same places.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rick, You are a cruel man. aua

ATTENTION NEWBIES- This thread is required reading for all new members (all 28 pages). Study up, we're going to have a test next week. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks