• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WI to MN M915 recovery question

buck

Stay on secondary roads. No weigh stations to worry about and you can poke along/stop as appropriate.

Likely you'll want to cross the big river at LaCrosse on I90. If you take US16 out of Sparta to On Alaska easy onto I90.

WI weigh stations http://www.coopsareopen.com/wisconsin-weigh-stations.html

Thanks NEIOWA. That river really cuts down the secondary border crossing options. I know there are a few of them but I'm not familiar with them and I hate stumbling around in territory I don't know when I'm trying to keep it on the down low. I think wreckerman's got the right idea, Just roll on by like you know what you're doing. 20 yrs. ago I wouldn't have thought twice about it, but times they are a changin'. Darn trucks will pobably go for more than I'm willing to pay anyway and I won't have to worry about it. Hope not.

By the way, great link. I'd never seen that before.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks