• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will a 1988 Blazer top fit M1009?

wilogger

73-87 chevy-gmc's are plentiful, nice trucks. I have a 1988 civy gmc jimmy with a 6.2, 700r and it is of the 73-87 vintage so I guess they made a few of the 73-87 style in 88. It's rusted out with a broke crank-shaft, but im keeping it around for parts for my m1008, already used a lot of the parts.

Hasdrubal

I couldn't help but notice that "Gungearz" has in the space of 4 months made 933 posts, that's if his join date is correct. Is that some kind of record?

stranger75

Will an '88 top fit an M1009? Yes, yes it will.

This one needs new seals, and I need to order window locks from LMC, but otherwise its awesome. Tinted windows and the ability to open those windows plus tilt in the air vent window are nice upgrades that my 6 year old who rides in the back truly appreciates.

I like the black color. When I get around to painting the truck the top will get a fresh coat of black, including the silver window trim. That has got to go!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks