• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will a "C" turbo work on an LDS 465 1A engine?

Coal Cracker

Well my dilemma is , I guess like everyone who is looking for a deuce now, the winch whistlers privately are going for some outrageously stupid prices, and there are some that are just, well parts trucks. If I run into a very good D truck I'd like the versatility of adding a C turbo to it, if I need that extra cycological satisfaction.

Just trying to weigh my options, there's no doubt I'll be in a Deuce soon, just trying like anybody else to get the best of all worlds, even if I have to put the pieces together

jesusgatos

I switched from a C to a D recently. There is more power, but you have to turn the fuel up to match the turbo change.

C turbo was set to 1100 deg. max. When the D was installed, pyro read 1000 max, little cranking on the fuel had it back to 1100. It is quieter, and some more power than before.
Thanks. That's exactly what I want to know. C turbo up for grabs. I'll take a D turbo in trade, but it's gotta be in A1-super-premium-condition.