• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch mount complete but a question...

mattrains

uploadfromtaptalk1445782481347.jpg

I have most of the install of the winch mount and brackets but now I'm confused and have a dumb question. The mounting pattern for the winch is 9x4.5 and every winch I've ever had and any I can find is 10x4.5?? Did the mil warn have a special bolt pattern?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since you said "Warn", I assume you're talking about a electric winch. I've got a Milemarker hyd that I can get you the bolt pattern from if needed. I think it's listed on the Milemarker site also.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
View attachment 589905

I have most of the install of the winch mount and brackets but now I'm confused and have a dumb question. The mounting pattern for the winch is 9x4.5 and every winch I've ever had and any I can find is 10x4.5?? Did the mil warn have a special bolt pattern?
That 6 k electric winch mount plate pattern is 8 15/16" X 4 7/16 "
The 9 K electric is :8 1/2 " X 4 1/2 "
The Milemarker Hyd. is :10" X 4 1/2" pattern and it mounts to the bottom of the plate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks