• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch mount complete but a question...

mattrains

uploadfromtaptalk1445782481347.jpg

I have most of the install of the winch mount and brackets but now I'm confused and have a dumb question. The mounting pattern for the winch is 9x4.5 and every winch I've ever had and any I can find is 10x4.5?? Did the mil warn have a special bolt pattern?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since you said "Warn", I assume you're talking about a electric winch. I've got a Milemarker hyd that I can get you the bolt pattern from if needed. I think it's listed on the Milemarker site also.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
View attachment 589905

I have most of the install of the winch mount and brackets but now I'm confused and have a dumb question. The mounting pattern for the winch is 9x4.5 and every winch I've ever had and any I can find is 10x4.5?? Did the mil warn have a special bolt pattern?
That 6 k electric winch mount plate pattern is 8 15/16" X 4 7/16 "
The 9 K electric is :8 1/2 " X 4 1/2 "
The Milemarker Hyd. is :10" X 4 1/2" pattern and it mounts to the bottom of the plate.