• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

winch swap from amg to harsco

tim410

Ok i have everything off except pto. I have all bolts out of pto but not budging. I thibk its disengaged but all cables are disconnected so i cant tell. The lever is all the way left. Whats the secret?

dikwks

Tim, it's not clear in this thread whether or not you got the drive shaft you need. Did you get ahold of one? I am home through Sunday so I can pull that shaft. Need any other A1 parts? Once I get the winch and associated pieces, the tires (11x20) for my deuce, and whatever bits and pieces look like they may be useful, I'm gonna be looking to get rid of the rest of it.

86m1028

Ok i have everything off except pto. I have all bolts out of pto but not budging. I thibk its disengaged but all cables are disconnected so i cant tell. The lever is all the way left. Whats the secret?
Are you sure you got all the bolts ?
I missed the long one the 1st time I pulled mine.
I got your message & sent you an email.

tim410

Me and 86m1028 and trading driveshafts so i will have the one i need in a week or so but i do need the winch control box for an A1 thats the last part i need. And yes i got all bolts out i think the gasket is super stuck on there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks