• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring diagram- M939, clear copy needed

I am looking for printable copy of the M939A2 wiring schematics. I have the PDF of section H in the -24 TM as well as the P2P, but when you are out on the truck hunting for wires/ issues, these aren't much of a help. Anyone with a M939 should have the P2P, it is fantastic for understanding the circuits of these trucks.
The download of the -24 TM is just not that clear of the fold outs. It is ok when looking from my computer or Ipad, but not good enough to print or blow up. I would love to take one to Staples/ Office Max and get it blown up.

Before getting mad- I did search! I gave up after 45 minutes and dozens of threads. There are some promising posts, but the links were always dead for me. If we can get something this would make a great Sticky!

Does anyone have a clean, printable and Blow up-able copy of the M939A2 Wiring Foldouts?
How about a Super High Resolution Picture/ Scan of a hard Copy TM of the 2 pages?

Thanks

Mos68x

P2P keeps poppin up with a 404 failure, I’ll try again though.

I was using links found elsewhere in SS but this went directly to the 5T TM area, no wonder it kept failing to load, it’s no longer there...unless I’m blind cause I do t see it anywhere in the TM thread list.

Last edited:
Never did did get one. P2P is helpful, but when crawling around a truck, paper diagrams would make life easier. I can’t believe no one had a clear copy they can scan and post.

Did you ever find a copy? I’m in need of one as well since I have to chase down some gremlins.

Mos68x

Never did did get one. P2P is helpful, but when crawling around a truck, paper diagrams would make life easier. I can’t believe no one had a clear copy they can scan and post.
Well for me P2P is completely useless since it will only run on windows. That is one OS the I will NEVER go back too

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Well for me P2P is completely useless since it will only run on windows. That is one OS the I will NEVER go back too
I will go thru this evening and screen shot the wiring diagrams in the p2p and email em to you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks