• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring diagram- M939, clear copy needed

I am looking for printable copy of the M939A2 wiring schematics. I have the PDF of section H in the -24 TM as well as the P2P, but when you are out on the truck hunting for wires/ issues, these aren't much of a help. Anyone with a M939 should have the P2P, it is fantastic for understanding the circuits of these trucks.
The download of the -24 TM is just not that clear of the fold outs. It is ok when looking from my computer or Ipad, but not good enough to print or blow up. I would love to take one to Staples/ Office Max and get it blown up.

Before getting mad- I did search! I gave up after 45 minutes and dozens of threads. There are some promising posts, but the links were always dead for me. If we can get something this would make a great Sticky!

Does anyone have a clean, printable and Blow up-able copy of the M939A2 Wiring Foldouts?
How about a Super High Resolution Picture/ Scan of a hard Copy TM of the 2 pages?

Thanks

Mos68x

P2P keeps poppin up with a 404 failure, I’ll try again though.

I was using links found elsewhere in SS but this went directly to the 5T TM area, no wonder it kept failing to load, it’s no longer there...unless I’m blind cause I do t see it anywhere in the TM thread list.

Last edited:
Never did did get one. P2P is helpful, but when crawling around a truck, paper diagrams would make life easier. I can’t believe no one had a clear copy they can scan and post.

Did you ever find a copy? I’m in need of one as well since I have to chase down some gremlins.

Mos68x

Never did did get one. P2P is helpful, but when crawling around a truck, paper diagrams would make life easier. I can’t believe no one had a clear copy they can scan and post.
Well for me P2P is completely useless since it will only run on windows. That is one OS the I will NEVER go back too

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Well for me P2P is completely useless since it will only run on windows. That is one OS the I will NEVER go back too
I will go thru this evening and screen shot the wiring diagrams in the p2p and email em to you