• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WNY New Guy

Rat_Coon

Hi Everyone.

I'm obviously new here yet can see there is a great amount of info that is invaluable to the MV owner. I currently do not have one of my own, but am working towards a project ever so slowly. I live in Western New York, go to college and am a writer who likes to burn metal and wrench while away from the keyboard. I am in need of some help with research for an M-37, and am hoping that someone will be able (and willing) to help a new kid out.

Cheers,
RC

Rat_Coon

Thanks guys. I'm looking to build a pseudo-M-37 cab until I can swing purchasing the real deal. Hence my concern on the raising of pitchforks and lanterns. ;)

Lance: I'm near Jamestown, NY, so about an hour south of Amherst.

Any recommendations for good spots to "shop" around 'Diver?

Rat_Coon

I'm over here in the Ballston Lake/ Clifton Park area. Welcome to the site, the info and help here is awsome. I have an m37 & I'll share whatever I know

Man I'll say the help is awesome! Much better than other military vehicle forums I've found. :)

Hey Matt-- a fellow MV-er without an MV a short jaunt down 86 away--cool!! Maybe we can help each other find what we're looking for in the future. :)

Longshot--PM sent with what I'm in need of. Thanks so much if you are able to help me out. :):jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks