• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WNY New Guy

Rat_Coon

Hi Everyone.

I'm obviously new here yet can see there is a great amount of info that is invaluable to the MV owner. I currently do not have one of my own, but am working towards a project ever so slowly. I live in Western New York, go to college and am a writer who likes to burn metal and wrench while away from the keyboard. I am in need of some help with research for an M-37, and am hoping that someone will be able (and willing) to help a new kid out.

Cheers,
RC

Rat_Coon

Thanks guys. I'm looking to build a pseudo-M-37 cab until I can swing purchasing the real deal. Hence my concern on the raising of pitchforks and lanterns. ;)

Lance: I'm near Jamestown, NY, so about an hour south of Amherst.

Any recommendations for good spots to "shop" around 'Diver?

Rat_Coon

I'm over here in the Ballston Lake/ Clifton Park area. Welcome to the site, the info and help here is awsome. I have an m37 & I'll share whatever I know

Man I'll say the help is awesome! Much better than other military vehicle forums I've found. :)

Hey Matt-- a fellow MV-er without an MV a short jaunt down 86 away--cool!! Maybe we can help each other find what we're looking for in the future. :)

Longshot--PM sent with what I'm in need of. Thanks so much if you are able to help me out. :):jumpin: