• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won a Repair Shop Trailer on GL!!!!

markmontana

I saw that shop trailer last time I was over at the DRMO- looked pretty nice-- and a lot of good stuff in it. Good on ya'...

If you need some local help- let me know. (I don't have a tractor to pull it (yet))

markmontana

I wasn't paying close attention, saw some guys drooling over the tools inside. I'll try to take a look at it next week, I have some stuff to pick over there. How soon do you have to remove it?

markmontana

You'll find they are pretty good about leaving things alone- and that's some big a** doors to lift up and sneak stuff out. I'll drop you a PM with my contact info. Too bad I don't have my M818 yet- of course then I might have been bidding against you on that trailer:lol:

Funny thing- a friend of mine is big into the machine shop scene, and he was going to bid on that trailer- but he was called to Haiti and missed the auction!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks