• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won a Repair Shop Trailer on GL!!!!

markmontana

I saw that shop trailer last time I was over at the DRMO- looked pretty nice-- and a lot of good stuff in it. Good on ya'...

If you need some local help- let me know. (I don't have a tractor to pull it (yet))

markmontana

I wasn't paying close attention, saw some guys drooling over the tools inside. I'll try to take a look at it next week, I have some stuff to pick over there. How soon do you have to remove it?

markmontana

You'll find they are pretty good about leaving things alone- and that's some big a** doors to lift up and sneak stuff out. I'll drop you a PM with my contact info. Too bad I don't have my M818 yet- of course then I might have been bidding against you on that trailer:lol:

Funny thing- a friend of mine is big into the machine shop scene, and he was going to bid on that trailer- but he was called to Haiti and missed the auction!