• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Working on the MKT

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes it went a little high but had a generator and i seen some burners on it along with a bunch of goodies. some said no gens but my buddy on sight said they had 15 trailers and 15 gens so everyone has a gen. ill be selling my old on as soon as i get this newer 90 home

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did get one with a gen. My concern regarding the burners is that they used the same interior pics for all the trailers so who knows which trailer the pics are from.

MKT Pics

I did get one with a gen. My concern regarding the burners is that they used the same interior pics for all the trailers so who knows which trailer the pics are from.
Mark your concern is a legitimate one. But I am betting your MKT is going to be almost 100% complete. Looking forward hearing the details of the recovery.

John

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stopped for fuel and had to crack it open enough to verify MBUs are present. Crossover cable still installed so hoping the other cables still there too. Theres a strange Cambro with a hinged lid that I couldnt get a real good look at since its mostly buried but not a style I've seen. Couldn't tell if it has new or old style ice chest. Just have to wait until tomorrow for a full inventory.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks