• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Working the new year

dmetalmiki

happy xmass and new year to all fellow members. and here's a shot of me working my M62 wrecker truck. bringing a found and rescued ambulance back to my place to store for a member of Y.A.N.C.S. (yorkshire American Cars ) club. We had a window of no bad weather / snow so We went for it. BUT it was very slippy slidy! I live in the sticks relatively, and the roads dont get "salted" sooooooo, Max 1700 revs..30 / 35 M.P.H. I DO luv driving this truck..Also went for a run out christmass day in my M45 fire truck , ( was normally asperated now fitted with a screaming "c" turbo).

Attachments

southdave

Nice Carbon foot print there, olde buddy.lol do you get alot of that there? It seems that the UK is driving that whole thing. I love f-350 or is that a 450? had one had 400,000 mile on it, the body gave out and got rid of it

Last edited: