• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Working the new year

dmetalmiki

happy xmass and new year to all fellow members. and here's a shot of me working my M62 wrecker truck. bringing a found and rescued ambulance back to my place to store for a member of Y.A.N.C.S. (yorkshire American Cars ) club. We had a window of no bad weather / snow so We went for it. BUT it was very slippy slidy! I live in the sticks relatively, and the roads dont get "salted" sooooooo, Max 1700 revs..30 / 35 M.P.H. I DO luv driving this truck..Also went for a run out christmass day in my M45 fire truck , ( was normally asperated now fitted with a screaming "c" turbo).

Attachments

southdave

Nice Carbon foot print there, olde buddy.lol do you get alot of that there? It seems that the UK is driving that whole thing. I love f-350 or is that a 450? had one had 400,000 mile on it, the body gave out and got rid of it

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks