• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Works on one fuel tank, not the other

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
sorry, TM is Technical Manual. All Military stuff is well documented and has TMs for it.

There are several "levels" to the TM, depending on difficulty level, and who needs to know what.

The basic operators level, TM for the 809 series truck is TM 9-2320-260-10.

That is what I was referring to.

You can find the TM's in the resource section on the site. right click on them, and save them for fastest access. They are invaluable to owning a military truck.

The next level of TM is the -20 (ends with -20)

The next level over that is -34.

Also the TMs that end with "P", are the parts list and numbers. with exploded views.

Construction

sorry, TM is Technical Manual. All Military stuff is well documented and has TMs for it.

There are several "levels" to the TM, depending on difficulty level, and who needs to know what.

The basic operators level, TM for the 809 series truck is TM 9-2320-260-10.

That is what I was referring to.

You can find the TM's in the resource section on the site. right click on them, and save them for fastest access. They are invaluable to owning a military truck.

The next level of TM is the -20 (ends with -20)

The next level over that is -34.

Also the TMs that end with "P", are the parts list and numbers. with exploded views.

Got it. Thank you. I need to make sure my 817 is labeled correctly. It was labeled by the previous owner and it has never worked on the drivers side tank. It may be wishful thinking, but maybe the off position is where he labeled that tank. Everything has been replaced for that side except the suction tube in the tank.