• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wow! What a truck!

3dAngus

This is like pistachio's where there is no such thing as eating one.

There is no such thing as owning one green machine. Next will be a green towbar, a green trailer, a green battery charger, a second green truck, you name it, but yoiu cannot possibly stick around this stuff for long and not own a second green piece of iron. It just don't happen that way. And if you have one for now, just go ahead and spare yourself the delusion that this is all you want or will ever have.

That's an addiction.

Welcome to the Green addiction.

dikwks

RE: the parts from ODIron, the pto is a class 3 leak and then some. I won't risk blowing a transmission, the beast is already hard (read expensive) to fuel, and I don't think much of abusing equipment. I certainly hope everybody is OK at ODIron, but I NEED parts.

RE: the muffler, it is an eyesore, but it'll stay for now. I use enough PPE at work.

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: the parts from ODIron, the pto is a class 3 leak and then some. I won't risk blowing a transmission, the beast is already hard (read expensive) to fuel, and I don't think much of abusing equipment. I certainly hope everybody is OK at ODIron, but I NEED parts.

RE: the muffler, it is an eyesore, but it'll stay for now. I use enough PPE at work.
Don't get me wrong, I understand the need for the parts ordered. My T-case is down, so I am dead in the water until I get these parts. More curiosity of why he hasn't mailed my order and why no communication.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks