• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman and Elmo on the move

zout

reporting from an insider - some of the folks that were taking a flight - literally are TAKING the flight or chasing it :roll:

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The mission has entered the RADIO SILENCE phase. Until the team of WM & ELMO exit this extraordinarily DANGEROUS Internet-Blackout Envelope, we will not know if they have survived or if the became CRISPY CRITTERS during re-entry.

We await word from 'Bama Mission Control.....
.... The crowds of spectators fall silent.

<Static fills the internet>

Many are holding their breath...... But that's jus' cuz Elmo FARTED :cookoo:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Proof Positive

If only we could talk with WM and tell him UFO"S do not exist and stop this hunt for them:
GOSH!!! There went my theory:(:(

I was absotively posilutely convinced Wreckerman was proof positive that UFOs DO exist!:oops::oops:

Perhaps I have been wrong all these years??:?:?

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
We (me and Elmo) made the exfiltration from Sweet Home Alabama sucssfully and are in enemy territory as I speak.

We have met up with other crack members of this elite team and are conducting pre-mission ops.

We will be popping smoke early tommorrow and enroute to greener pastures.

As soon as OPSEC permits there will be more info and pics.

Wrecker out.

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

Elmo has eyes like he wants to take over the plane = the seat belt may not hold him - try duct tape - it works on my grandsons to hold em down

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wasn't there any good looking stewardesses on that plane for Elmo to snuggle up with for pictures? I'm sure he would have been the life of the party :beer:!

Capt.Marion

Oh goodness. Now that I see who your travel partner is, I'm really scared as to what's going on. I bet Murphy has been getting hyped up for this "operation" for a looooong time!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I derive several tidbits of intell from this newly acquired information.

1. The CIA's little airline - AIR AMERICA - has sure upgraded their hardware since the last time they transported this guy around on secret missions to the most remote places on the globe.

2. The bedding is readily recognizable as being the trademark decor of that "Luxury Hotel Chain" commonly known as MOTEL 6.

3. MOTEL 6 allows pets in their rooms - Probably could have upgraded if they weren't traveling with that pet. (Elmo, you should have left Wreckerman at home.)

4. If they really "Leave the light on for ya' ", then after that crew leaves, all the nightlights will have been shot out! Dang rednecks !

5. A Mainer, a Bammer, and a Possum.... This is DEFINITELY an INTERNATIONAL OPERATION... but prolly NOT being orchestrated by the U.N. cuz they ain't wearing BABY BLUE BERETS.

Anyone see any other clues ???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks